Nerf Bar options with heel guards for warrior?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misfit

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone knows where I can get nerfs bars with heel guards from? I've seen a few heavily modded warriors with what look like pro armour nerfs with heel guards and want a set for mine, can't seem find them anywhere...any help much appreciated. Thanks

PRM I believe is the only company that currently makes full nerf bars with heel guards for the warrior. Many of the modded warriors you are seeing have yfz450 or z400 nerf bars.

Thanks Warrior1996, I assume its a bodge weld up job to get the yfz450 nerfs on??

are these the ones you mean?

Attachments

• Warrior 350 - These nurfs 2.jpg
    Warrior 350 - These nurfs 2.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Warrior 350 - These nurfs!.jpg
    Warrior 350 - These nurfs!.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 24
Yeah, that's Kyle's quad. Those are yfz450 nerf bars and I believe he had them cut shorter and welded. Depending on the nerf bar brand/style, you don't need to cut them to make them fit. You do still have to modify the mounts to make them bolt on.

Kyle really knows how to mod a warrior!

When you say modify the mounts to make them bolt on- how do you go about this?
Ive noticed many of these nerfs with heel guards come with foot pegs too, could you not just cut the stock pegs off and weld the new one on? would that be strong enough or would it still need bolting to the frame?

Ive found these, which seem really cheap compared to yfz450 nerfs and there apparently made to fit the Warrior. Ever see these before?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=172016539245#ht_8572wt_1165

Attachments

• $_12.JPG
    $_12.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 18
  • $_14(1).JPG
    $_14(1).JPG
    1,020 bytes · Views: 29
  • $_14(2).JPG
    $_14(2).JPG
    1.5 KB · Views: 28
Many of the aftermarket nerf bars use a tube with a flange that bolts onto the frame where the stock foot peg flange bolts to. Then the nerf bar assembly is slid over this tube. You will have to cut off or modify the flange of this tube, and either weld on a warrior flange or modify it to bolt up to the warrior frame.

Back