Crashes

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle713

Reaction score
Post pictures of your crashes. just wondering how bad some people have had it, haha

Here's my first one I had on my warrior. Came around that corner and hit ice, back end spun around and then my left rear tire caught grass, pulled the bike right over and threw me lol. It was in about of foot of snow so nothing broke.

Wow, that sucks. Hope you an the bike are ok.

Yeah like I said, nothing even got bent, and I was fine. I had some dirt on my clutch lever, that was it. It was the first run down that trail too after a fresh snowfall, so you couldn't see the ice.

My dad had a really bad spill Alast night me and him were out playing he was on his rappy 700 went to do a wheely on the damn of the lake and the tires hooked up about halfway through spilled him off the back he held on and rolled the bike over the edge of the damn bike stopped upside down about a foot from the water he was about 7 foot away... Bent his handlebars and ripped his headlight mount off and he fucked his knee up pretty bad I'm gonna make him go to the hospital when my mom gets home he dislocated it for sure but now that it's back in he still can't even move without dang near crying

yeah thats what i said right after he did it he stood up and walked to his bike and then walked inside from the shed and walked the 50 yards from my grandparrents house to ours to go to bed then when he found out it was broke he was like thats why it freakin hurt so bad and i was like no duh

That sucks, Hopin for a speedy recovery, Load him up with plenty of protein and amino acids, Flaxseed oil and omega3's. Those supplements will help his bones heal faster and makes his joints more mobile.

anyone alive still to beat this?

PB090090-1.jpg

P2150011.jpg

Question how the **** did you manage to do that and live? If it was you who crashed it

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

What the hell did you do??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back