Official Tire thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend had the vee rubber venom on his ltz400 and they where the best tires in the mud,snow, hardpack, and loose dirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mud tires-
I bought a set of 4 itp mud lites off Motorsport.com for $300 which was kind of a mistake. I got 2 21/7/10 for the front and 2 25/12/9 for the rear was for ground clearance.
Pros~
- ground clearance
-awesome in the mud
-6ply so it's hard to puncture
-looks bad ass
Cons~
-The taller tire really kind of messes with the gearing but not too bad cause I can still do wheelies in 3rd gear
-they are very heavy
- bumper ride so more suspension wear
- can't do burnouts cause they grip to damn good
- less acceleration
- go through brakes faster cause of the heavier tire.
- when u do donuts or trying to drift there is more risk for flipping cause they grip much better than the stock ones.

Bottom line if your gonna be mud tires get like 23/11/9 or something similar that is less tall cause the acceleration is really a downfall because of it and keep in mind the do grip much better than other types so like sliding and donuts may be an issue.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
c266d8091158d3460a674fd134ae7dc1.jpg

If your looking at 20s, i always recommend Maxxis Razr or Razr 2s. However, i ride on 22 Maxxis All Trax tires in the rear with Pirelli Race Rails in the front. Personally i'd run Kenda Klaw XC tires in the front, But other than high centering my bike i've never gotten my All Trax stuck.

Back