a arm ball joint and tie rodend ball joint rubber dust covers???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorshooter

Reaction score
So I picked up a 99 warrior 350 for 20 bucks after seeing it in someone's back yard well riding my 200x
nod.gif
. cleaned and rebuilt carb, adjusted valves, disconnected parking break rev limiter completely new clutch assembly and took care of that neutral safety switch. runs great, stripped it all down and have been cleaning and painting parts for the last 2-3 weeks. throwing it all back together now and noticed the dust covers for the ball joints on thee a arms and the tie rod ends are shot
pissed.gif
. any one no where I can get some? Yamaha doesn't carry them
bs.gif
and every auto parts and atv shop in my town have nothing close .... thanks

oh and I saw 1 person on ebay had just the a a arm ones but they want 40 bucks for them and that's ridicules, and then I still wouldn't have the tie rod ones...

The balljoints on that year warrior are unchangeable and non-serviceable. I doubt anyone sells just the boots for them, but I might be wrong. (Edit: I guess one guy on ebay does, and $40 isn't too bad if you really need them replaced.) As for tie-rod ends, there are a bunch on ebay and other sites as well.

Last edited:
Back