Official Tire thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone ever try the maxxis sur trak or the itp mudlites??? thinkin about gettin one of those i like the tread patterns just wonderin how they perform??

The mudlites are the ones they're not making in sportbike sizes correct? If so a buddy of mine has them on his Z400 and hates the fact that they won't slide. They go like hell though, just don't want to slide.

not sure about the mudlites "sp" but i know from experience regular mudlites dont wear good at all, my uncle had a set on his rancher and lasted last summer and this summer they are wore down a lot. but the sport edition mudlites might last longer and yes they do have great traction.

Fronts: Holeshots XCR 22-7-10
Rear: Holeshots HD's 20-11-9
a very good set up for harescrables i think well worth the price of $280

Has any body tried the ITP Holeshot GNCC's? I just ordered a full set mounted on T-9 Pro Rims for $399. Pretty good deal for mounted tire and rim combo. Anyway if anyone else is intrested in this deal go on ebay and search for the GNCC's They have them for pretty much any bike and I belive they can also get the H-D's and a couple of other tires in for that price. I dont even have to pay shipping cause Troy Racing's store is about 5 miles from my house. ;D

That is a pretty good deal. I actually don't like my ITP C-Series wheels because they are heavy. I may sell my tires and wheels and buy a set of those. Still thinking about it.

Anyone like the stock Dunlops? Thay arent very expensive :p

I like em sitting in my junk pile, replaced em with 22x12x9 Bearclaws, and they dig through anything. I love em for trail riding. Except the tire shop guys don't know how to seal a tire. :mad:

Back