So I just put 20" razrs on.........

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How worn is the 10t? Check shipping to 26346. pm me. I am running 25 inch tires out back and need the gear reduction!

How worn is the 10t? Check shipping to 26346. pm me. I am running 25 inch tires out back and need the gear reduction!
no prob, ill take pics when i get it off
how those 25's work? i could use the clearance. the 20's were free (worn) and i didnt like the look of the balloons so i put them on, oh yea, came up with a new way to break the beads too:tup:

I run 14/38 with my setup and I think it still winds out too fast. I'm on 20's as well.
13/40 is stock. If you have a 10 on the front, sheesh, that's like john Deere gears, lol! You got a plow on that thing, lol?
haha, it did come with a plow, never used it, sold it/!

Yup sorry I wasn't thinking! :argh:
seems to be a trend :lame:

mrjim I've got an extra brand new set 14/40 and I think I have a 15t also, If you want to try them? Then maybe we can work something out on trade or whatever.

and I have a near new 12t and brand new 13t so you can try all the basic gearing and see what works best for ya?

Alex your a meathead! 13-40 bud.

ill make a deal with 1 or both of ya, let me go n see if i can get this sprocket off-----ill b back

Nothing new for you I guess.

Just busting balls bro
let me say this------I HOPE WORK PICKS UP!!!!!
This guy get free or nearly free **** all the time, he's got 3 sets of new tires on bead loc's and wont sell me any (free 2 him) and now he got a cr450 and hasn't ridden his quad in months
i be looking for a case saver when I get my set up, USED!!!:haha:
lol, back at ya
i have a hard time passing up free ****

Last edited:
ill make a deal with 1 or both of ya, let me go n see if i can get this sprocket off-----ill b back

I don't want a deal man ill just send them to ya if you want them. Pay it forward that's how we roll man

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

yup trading extra stuff ya have for stuff ya need is the name of the game, and everyone wins! And i dunno how they work yet bc I have to put carrier and swing arm bearings in and gear down and get my saver on before I can ride them. But the clearance was what I was after and I want the down low torque for trails and poker runs with the 4x4s and sxs's. Thats all I ride, no racing so I dont need the top end as much as the torque down low.

here it is......nice n sharp!!!! Think ill keep it for my dremel !

IMG_4485_zps69689ee0.jpg

but heres my prob and i knew it, can get it off
all kinds of lube, impact - 1/2" is all i got, breaker dont work so im to cutting or heating---new seal or new nut----im ordering nut!!!!
unless someone got a better idea, as you can see there is no lock washer either, i worked on this fucker the whole time the engine was out during resto, now im back at it
oh, i tryed cold chisel and sledge too...........nuttin

Last edited:
Back