Welcome to all new members.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velociraptor350

Reaction score
I just wanted to welcome all the new members that have showed up in the small amount of time this site has been up, and to thanks those members that made this site a reality, you already know who you are.

Keep up the good work, and spread the word.

Make sure to introduce yourself, we don't bite.

*takes a bow* ;D Ditto's to everything Veloci said if you guys have any questions or need any help with your bike OTHER than electrical dont be afraid to IM me on AIM or PM me.

Anything you think i can help you with just ask! pm would prob be your best bet...please spread the word and dont be shy the more you vote, state your opinion, help on something or what ever the better this site becomes....if you have a way to get pics on your computer but cant figure out how to post them, dosnt mater if your quad is stock, hit a house, or is tight as hell we all love to see new pics ....so pm me or velic or any of ymf350central staff and we will do our best to help you post them! :cool: thanks again guys

~Spencer~

jsut getting my first warrior.and am continuing to learn about them. Its a 1996 with lots of extra parts . got it for cheap but has 2000 plastics and runs real good
I'm from central illinois so any other 350 owners nearby give me a shout

i bought my warrior in 2000 and love it. i have not made any motor mody quite yet but i nave out a dg front bumper and a 6-pack rack on the back. also have a set of realtors and a set of .190 itp aluminum rims.
berofe my warrior i had a 97 blaster. it was board 60 over with a 2 size bigger main jet and a cobra exaust ang a k&n filter charger.

Hi...What an awesome site. I am a new Raptor 350 owner and wanted to find an informative and fun site to learn more about my bike from veteran owners. I think I found it!

hey great site... I recently bought a 2002 warrior for a good price,not all that modded juss yet but give me a while and we'll see about that ;)

2001 YFM 350 yamaha warrior
white brothers pie
gray black and yellow
everything pretty much stock except the handle bars the seat cover the rear skid plat and full chase skid plate and also the pipe and i also the air filter a K&N!!

I think you meant pipe, and chasis. But it sounds like your off to a very good start, welcome aboard.
~Bill

hey great site. just picked up a 1992 warrior for dirt cheap. needs some TLC (last guy never did any service work) this is my second yamaha quad and i love it

hey whats up im new here but not new to quads i got a 06 raptor 350 about 3 months ago and i just found your site i love it its a kick ass site im building the raptor to race the sport class in gncc ill post some pics of it later

Been a member awhile,just now posting. I live in Mo. and got my first warrior about a year ago. This site has helped me soooo much. Thanks to everyone.

hey guys yall got a nice site but i gota problem with my Edelbrock carb on my 350 raptor if any of u knows anything or has one on ur bike plz message me or something thanx

Hello fellow quaders. This is a nice site. I cant wait to look around it more. Thanks for this place!
Ride every day, Max

just picked up a 2005 raptor 350 se yesterday with a few extras

May12_0001.jpg

Back