Raptor 660 build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeessfore

Reaction score
Picked up a 04 Raptor 660 with dropped valve. Came with all receipts for dealer since 2012. Bk and I tore down today. Going to get new bore/piston and head. Should be a good clean bike.

yhu5epe5.jpg
ebyqutez.jpg
uhu4uses.jpg
3ysymevy.jpg
ny4a3u6a.jpg
7avebanu.jpg

So pretty much need top end we got a piston and jug working on a deal now for a head

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Update has a new head on way. Trying to get him to do a yellow raptor 700 plastic swap

Listen here you tuti fruity ass jockey you pick every other color in rainbow whats wrong with yellow? I await your response

BK I think it's time to paint his frame red and put on yellow plastics.

Maybe a couple Mac dough logos.

so the 660's are only single cam hey
gonna be pulling the head & jug off the Z this weekend

Im all for the 700 plastic swap, Ive seen it done on 4 other 660's and actually other than the frame rails not lining up it looked good. I have thought about it several times but haven't done it. Update you also will have a brand new full Yoshimura RS3 in week or so.

Ya kid had a dealer replace valves and springs. Then it grenaded. The keeper on exhaust valve fell out. Dude has only 900$ in receipts from dealer work

Im pumped no jk, I thought about it all last night, Its gonna benefit the both of us. I told BK I wanted him to use House of Kolor paint lol but all jokes aside he is gonna do a sick job on the arms Ive seen his work, I got faith in him.

Well I am a waiting Geraldo to remove all that pink off so I have a fresh surface to paint

Back