Raptor 350 clutch release parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one thing you have to install the lever on the push rod assembly correctly to take up all the slack or slop/free play from the space it take to contact the pressure plate assembly on the clutch. This might take a couple times to get the lever correctly on the push rod assembly but once you do you will relise the difference. So basically if you find that you are having to lenght out all of your adjustments then you need to take off the raptor lever and install it farther away from the cable. If you find that you are all the way in on all your adjustments then you to take and install the lever assembly closer to the cable. This may only be a couple of teeth off one way or the other.

When ordering these parts should I be getting the stuff for a 2004 Raptor? That website lists model years from 2004 on up... I have a 2003 Warrior and wanna do this mod.

That looks like a great mod..One of my biggest complaints on my warrior is the stiff clutch..

:) :) :) :)that sounds great.ive been wondering about that.ill have to get me one as soon as the unemployment check gets here.my left forearm is gettin to be REALLY BIG!!!

It really works awesome. I wish I would have done it when I had my warrior, I tried everythign but this and nothing worked. Not long after I sold my warrior to my buddy I helped him get the parts together and do the rappy clutch mod, and it makes a huge difference, the clutch is as smooth as my 700 now.

I ended using the MSR EZ Pull clutch lever & a motion pro cable .. MUCH better than before!!

Just finished installing the parts and it works great.I think you could get by with some stock parts though.The push lever would work if flipped over to gain a bit of height,torsion spring is the same.Big improvement though,much easier to pull.
I think these three parts would be enough to change it over;
5YT-15441-10-00 HOLDER, CLUTCH CABLE

95817-08045-00 BOLT, FLANGE (95802-08045-00)

5YT-26335-10-00 CABLE, CLUTCH

just got done installing mine,and it feels soooo much better already. I cant quite ride it yet ,i rolled it this wkend,and can't bend my knee :'(.but i bet I get it out this wkend anyways,i wanna ride a good day with this mod to see how it really works.

xbigxredx said:
whats the advantage of doin this?

The warrior's clutch is one of the notchiest, stiffest clutch pulls most of us will ever experience. The raptor 350's design makes the pull much smoother, requires about a third of the effort, and has more lever travel from when the clutch starts to grab to the point where it's fully engaged, which allows better moderation and control.

I was thinking is there some way that you could take the stock warrior clutch set up and make it work like the raptor 350 easy pull clutch set up or whatever? Cuz I can cut it weld it and modify it any way I would need to.

I cant see how you could do it with the stock cable,its too short to reach going around the engine from the opposite side by 13 inches.Flip the push lever,spring is the same,get the
cable,bolt and holder and you should be good to go.

Ya i know i would have to get the cable, but i was wondering if thats all i would need to buy or not?

You should be ok with just the stuff I listed.You could fab something up for the holder but for
a few bucks I got all mine from South Seattle,too cheap to bother making something up.

No, they used to be in Seattle ,just moved to Oregon?
Good prices,no complaint here.

Back