Can you count the Banshees?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The question should be...
Can you count the helmets?
Very few if any

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
check out my vids on YouTube
-Atv Mayhem

Very few if any

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
-Atv Mayhem

Ya, I noticed that too. Plenty of goggles though.

What makes anyone of those guys a gangstar????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How they get in HUGE packs , the road-riding through the big city , the law arresting one , the F-BOMB between every word , and the helmate free riding , if you ride a bike you represent and rider , we have allready got a bad name with people they didnt help , but if you want to argue , im stepping back , idont want to make people mad and ruin this guys thread with an argument , jve argued onece on here never again , sorry if i offended you...

You must be a democrat gangster.

What's a democrat gangster?? But before you answer that I'm still waiting to here your explanation from your 1st post.

How they get in HUGE packs , the road-riding through the big city , the law arresting one , the F-BOMB between every word , and the helmate free riding , if you ride a bike you represent and rider , we have allready got a bad name with people they didnt help , but if you want to argue , im stepping back , idont want to make people mad and ruin this guys thread with an argument , jve argued onece on here never again , sorry if i offended you...

No I'm far from trying to start a argument and ruin a post . Just be more careful about what you call ppl and don't be so quick to judge . I know about 3 of those guys that where in that video 2 are business man and 1 is a soon to be DR. Not saying what they are doing in the video is right or wrong but judging is not cool. Btw your definition of gangsta is totally wrong . Gangster- member of a gang of violent crimes.

Very few if any

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come