ADD YOURSELF TO THE YFM MAP!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't know how they do it in the states, but here in canada my postal code is K7C 4B6 but across the street it's K7C 3G9, that gets the job done around here

it doesnt give you the exact location of where you are just your zip code area for diffrent towns

Still no body close to me. Where is Tistheman? Hes a little closer to me than anyone else I think.

Mine doesn't take you to my house. Not even close. And the sad thing is my town is super SMALL...

It's off by about 5 miles as the crow flies on mine. It shows where the post office is that I put in the zip code for.

Sweetness!! There is someone from Chillicothe IL! I spent a summer there when I worked an internship for Caterpillar. I damn near spent the entire summer on the Illinois river. That was a fun summer.

I'm on, but was entirrrrrrely too ******* lazy to add a picture. Location is damn close though!!!

Hello my name is James I own a warrior 350. Im new here. Im from greenfield Indiana. I live on over 500 ac of land. Any one in this area can come rid anytime.

Hello my name is James I own a warrior 350. Im new here. Im from greenfield Indiana. I live on over 500 ac of land. Any one in this area can come rid anytime.

That's awesome man, wish I was closer! Got any good bucks on it?

Pelphrey how do i add myself to the map? O and i also sent you a PM. I tryed to do a mapquest search and copy paste the link for you but it didnt work.

Back