Project DEATHSTROKE 95 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im just kinda not wanting to spend any thing more than 50$ to fix this. I'm trying to find some info on the YFZ mod

If mine ever locks up, I'd probably do the yfz450 mod as well. The rotor looks good Jimmy, what brand is it?

Is that the one that comes with the pads for $45 shipped

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Caliper rebuilt nicely

Ended up getting an aftermarket kit on eBay for 25$. Everything went together nice. Peach and Cake

I like it...

Changing Frame

Last ride out late November I tweaked my frame real good on a hill climb at the coal mines. I was able to save myself but Deathstroke needs a new frame. How the effing thing bent boggles my mind. She fired right up after and I rode it the rest of the day. But I couldn't cut left turns sharp and it was really badly misaligned. After looking at the machine next day I discovered frame was fucked... Finally found a beautiful frame cheap in February. 200$ shipped. And it's from a 95 too.

Finally started to get it done. Began by removing the rear plastics, foot pegs, rear brake pedal

You can see how she's tweaked. Front bends to right in the pic. Alignment is way off

Removed chain, gas tank, carb, air box, head pipe, slip on, & reverse lever today. Disconnected all wiring from the engine & its ready to be removed from the frame. Gonna have my brother help me with it tomorrow.

Back