ADD YOURSELF TO THE YFM MAP!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I added myself. Is this a sticky thread so it will stay on the top. I like this idea too. Nice findings DSWwarrior350

Is there anyway to delete me so I can do it again and add a pic? I gotta get it off my camera first though. I don't want to create another one..

evilhaze, go to the bottom and where it has "Add Yourself" under the zip code in says "Not in the US, Click Here" try that it will allow you to type your city.

Is there anyway to delete me so I can do it again and add a pic? I gotta get it off my camera first though. I don't want to create another one..

Sorry for some reason i cant delete people who signed up. I searched and searched and couldnt find a way to do it.

Thats cool. It let me add my pic, but I had to post a comment again. So my comment is on there 2 x 1

Thats cool. It let me add my pic, but I had to post a comment again. So my comment is on there 2 x 1

Figured it out and i deleted your extra comment, i should have everything figured out, so if theres any problems you can ask me.

hey thats cool, if anyone from the south is coming to Canada feel free to pm me and i'll put you up for a few and show you where we ride , the trips well worth the ride ;D

Added

But riddle me this Batman:
If I only input my Zip code, how does it put me right at my address??

Back