What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rejetted it, timed it, swapped a-arms, pulled carb. About it. Now brainstorming ideas on what to hydro-dip

Started Installing the parts I bought while I was at work. I did one side, the boys did the other. Also got rid of the Cobra exhaust. Going Riding in the morning to try out the new A arms.

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Warrior 3.jpg
    Warrior 3.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 17
We took the Warrior out for a test ride. The new width is great, much more stable! New exhaust sounds way better and the low end response seems better. Still waiting on the clutch parts for the Raptor conversion. Money well spent!! :tup:

Attachments

• after.jpg
    after.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 16
Finally got the parts for the Raptor Clutch conversion. I ordered them through Yamaha Sports plaza, took 11 days to come in! They charged me more for shipping than the parts! And they shipped them snail mail! NEVER AGAIN! The install took less than an hour. Clutch is like butter now. Well worth the time and money. HOWEVER, YAMAHA SPORTS PLAZA SERVICE SUCKS NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM yamahasportsplaza.com

Put new chains on both of my 350's and got my sand tires mounted up for my dune trip in two weeks.
raptor_sand_01.jpg

Nothin on my machine but got my lil cuz's Blasty hitting pretty hard. Busy day, worked on the 30mm OKO carb he had but wasn't happy with it, on went 28mm Keihin PWK, had it tuned & runnin great in 30 mins! Put his +3 swinger on it, wheels spacers in the front & ran the piss out of it, lol!
Last week, it got a new topend with a 1mm over Wiseco, my ported jug bored, A Flotek rechambered head & a NASTY Dynoport exhaust. Very, very impressive lil machine!

Two days ago. New bars, grips, front bumper, crappy clutch mod, and adjusted chain. Yesterday Carb rebuild. Today bid on a set of nerfs.

Got my jets ordered from jets r us last week should be here monday at soonest am excited maybe will finally get it back going then comes getting a chain and sprocket set. Got to get some little stuff done too but am busy with stuff around the house as well, that time of year nice spring weather you get busy.

Latest posts

Back