92 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcwes8

Reaction score
So I have had my warrior for about 4 or 5 years. I bought it for $500. over the years I have done small things to it like new tire,s 4 sets of axle bearings, swing arm bearings, new hand guards, trail tech vapor, uni air filter,raptor 350 clutch cable mod (one of the best mods I did to my warrior), new tusk clutch with heavy duty spring and a extra steel plate in the basket, when I bought the quad I was told it was bored out and had a high comp piston in it. but i run 87 pump and never heard any pinging so I dont know how true that is. it also came with a fmf megamax pipe. when in high school I never really had the money to spend on it for things I really wanted. I even waited 3.5 years to buy tires for it witch it needs really badly. Well since iv have been in the marine corps. I have had some extra money to spend on it. I recently bought 4 gold wheels for it. before i had 3 and one white wheel. I bought $ gold wheels so i could have a matching set and mount a set of maxxis 4 snow on gold wheels also. I thing the gold wheels look good because they are different. I also just bought a tusk rear axle, hammerhead direct sifter, more bearings. new sprockets, 12 tooth front 40 tooth read. all new brake pads. I might be missing some things. I need to buy a new stering stem, mine is bent. And I want to get +2 a arms soon. there is alot more on the list of thing i want to buy. I will buy alot more for it after I get a new truck. ok since i have been in the Marine Corps. I have not been home. so My little brother being as motivated as he is said that he wants to put the axle, sprockets, and break pads on so me and him can ride when come home next. I asked him to send me alot of pictures so I can post them on here.

warrior5_zps747a847a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG][/IMG]
657417673737619639_319438185_zps9c3bb138.jpg
[/URL][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

The pics arnt in any order. some of them are old and some are new. the new ones have the gbc xc master tires on in the pics

And you can see my new hand guards in the pics where the quad in the woods

gold wheels I got off ebay. The back one look brand new. only one of the front is a little beat up but i only need one front anyway
2014100195202923_zps9421931a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20141001_202933_zps691479c3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20141001_202927_zps5a3893f8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20141001_202931_zpse4bb733c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

one of the 2 4 snows. Its weird that only one of the 2 came in.
2014101495182753_zps187c43b2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Random picture when me and my buddy when snow riding. Got alot of funny looks that day lol
657500482191870921_319438185_zpsebc0abbe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Love it man!! **** it; it fit right?... Good stuff bro. Hey why your bro look so pissed off?! You making him hold that axle for ten hours straight or something?

Haha me and my buddy wanted to go snow riding but his truck is 2 wheel drive so it would not have been able to make it where we are going so we improvised lol. and I didnt take the picture on the axle, the new to me gold wheels, or the 4snow. I am in florida for aircraft mechanic training for the Marine Corps. I am going to be a f-18 mechanic. My dad took the pictures.

F-18 mechanic huh? Cool as ****.... Haha your lil bro was probably playing video games or something when your dad asked him to hold the axle for the pic...

Yeah im pretty exited to be working on f-18's. they are a pretty bad ass bird. and I think he just got back from football practice. He told me that he is gonna put my new parts on the warrior for me so we can ride together when I have chance to come home. One day i ordered a bunch or parts for the warrior and my dad called me when they came in and was like its like Christmas for you today or something lol. I just got the itch to start building my warrior and didnt feel like waiting till im done with my schooling when i can have the warrior with me so I have been jumping on good deals that I hve been finding

I got some ims pegs a new heal guards. I bought them off BK couple months ago

Back