2000 Warrior "The Duke"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty84

Reaction score
Bought this with a broken shifter link for $500 dollars. Ran through gears with vice grips, tranny is fine, and it starts right up. As soon as I got home I ordered the linkage before I knew I could put a yz250 shifter on it to delete all that (I'm new to all things four wheeler) Here is a few more things I've ordered and waiting on. 4 RAZR X cross country tires, DID 520 VX2 X-Ring chain, Renthal handle bars that are higher and straighter, lock on grips, K&N air and oil filter, fuel filter, spark plug, Alba Racing front bumper, steel DG complete exhaust, performance coil. Also picked up Mobil 1 Racing 4T 10w 40 for oil change.
Here are pictures after picked it up, pressure washed it, took off shifter, and pledged the plastic.
AxAA96J.jpg

fuwW2Wx.jpg

5HmDk4C.jpg

Tomorrow I will post pictures of what I did today.

Really cool bro! I as well am looking forward to this build! This forum is great. Good advice & awesome people. The Duke will reign!

Here are some new pictures. Got all parts so far except for bumper. It went on back order and I ordered a similar black one that says FAST 1. Bought a used complete seat with the grip material for $45, also installed some super white bulbs.
PNYba2M.jpg

BDgRiZs.jpg

Q0iYJV9.jpg

Thanks. After finding out the second bumper was also backordered, the company sent me a black DG V PRO. And I got it for the same price ($70). Painted my grab bar black and got a rubber shift sock.
Any suggestions on what I may do with the next up to $500 I have to sink into it?

Do I need longer brake lines when I order the a arms. I understand the +2, which is what I'd go with. But what about joints? I've noticed some are different. What kind of shocks? I want something I can just buy, slap on and not have to rebuild.

Do I need longer brake lines when I order the a arms. I understand the +2, which is what I'd go with. But what about joints? I've noticed some are different. What kind of shocks? I want something I can just buy, slap on and not have to rebuild.

Yes you need +2 brake lines & with full flights you don't need to replace any shocks unless you wanted too. They work great with stock shocks.

Latest posts

Back