Hudson Valley Trails -Modena NY

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyde78

Reaction score
The MUD...

Rode the **** outta DeathStroke. The machine runs better every time out.

Happy Tree Lol that's exactly what Bob Ross would say LMAO!!!
looks like you had some fun Jimmy but you could have had tons more fun here in WI for free or at the least the cost of your gas

We had fun. Just got bored with the place not being big enough. Wasn't worth 40 fricken dollars thou I tell ya...if it was 20$ I'd go back. All in all a good day & had lots of fun

Next Sunday is a big ride in another spot I have. Its a haul though... This was my last ride on my stock A-arms. I have +2 full flights I'm throwing on Tuesday so I'll see a big improvement next time out

Ed you trying to get me to move!? Haha..I'm Sold! Downstate NY is horrible when it comes to finding places to ride. The Worst area ever---the New York Metro Area. Unfortunately I live in Rockland county; which isn't NYC but is considered a part of the New York Metro area. And it blows donkey balls. .

You feeling any better? And did you get the new Pipe yet?

yeah feeling a bit better after the second transfusion but was told to take it easy and rest all weekend
the pipe won't be delivered till Tuesday so next weekend she'll get broke in

Good. Take it easy & enjoy tomorrow then Tues you get your new toy. Must be psyched. Tuesday is a day of glory for both our quads..haha

I heard there wasn't much riding there and the best thing was the mud lol. For 40 bucks that's just crazy.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Yea Jeff the mud was awesome! But yea; 40$ crazy and he won't let you ride across the street where his original trails are & the track. We went across the street anyways and found the track. Garbage strewn everywhere. Couldn't even ride on the track.. made the most of it.. Took me 2 hours to get all the mud off my machine today!

Well today my buddy & I tried out this place in Modena NY. About 65 acres- cost 40$ a machine. We got bored after a few hours. It definitely wasn't worth it but we made the most of our day. Muddin' in Modena...

Came upon an old abandoned house.... [/URL[URL=http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/jimmydelorenzo/media/DeathStroke%2095%20warrior/IMG_20140525_134458_304_zpsiev3p2ug.jpg.html]
WTF! Painted on the inside wall...Bob Ross would call that a happy tree

That's the ticket oak! lol

Back