Black River Falls, Wisconsin Trails

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
Looks like Ive got things worked out to head there Memorial weekend with some family. I would love to get a couple other Warriors involved to show my little brother our dinosaur quads can ride. I surprised him the last time I went along, now to out number the other quads with warriors!! If anyone can or will be in the area riding, let me know and we can meet up!!

Jar-Jar is pretty much ready to rock!!! Removed the scoops for this trip, so in case of any issues arising Im not fighting with them!!! Ive only got a few hours on it since the rebuild last year because of work and the flywheel key issues so Id rather be a little prepped just in case!

Sorry Tony but I'm gonna have to pass on the Black River Falls ride I just found out today at Dialysis that my Hemoglobin is dangerously low so I will be needing to go in tomorrow and Friday for 2 Blood transfusions so I won't be up to par to do any riding this weekend.
I was kinda wondering why I was feeling so tired and exhausted now I know.
It really sucks too cause I was really looking forward to this weekend but it is what it is
Sorry man

Really really sorry to hear your not feeling well Ed... Get yourself better my man.

Get Well soon Ed! Bummer that had to happen before a big ride. I have good feeling you'll be back riding soon. Hang in there bro!

well that was an interesting 5 days to say the least!!!

Casualty list:

Jar-Jar: hole in piston/ only one that truly needed towed to camp
Can Am 1000 Commander: busted LF axle inside diff/ only one with Warranty left
Polaris Sportsman 500: burned belt trying to help Can Am out of sand/mud hole
Big bear 350: idle gear for starter broke boss and damaged case

We made the best of it and even bought a quad to attempt to salvage the weekend. Apparently luck wasnt on our side.

Probably a good thing you couldnt make it Ed, something probably would have happened to #5 the way our luck was going!!!

Latest posts

Back