Poker Run

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worm1

Reaction score
It’s time to head down to Carolina Adventure World for their annual Poker Run. It’s the weekend of May 2nd.
It’d be nice to see some legendary Yamaha 350 Warrior Riders out for the weekend.
Heck, for that matter why doesn’t somebody find a mutual place we can have a Yamaha350.com ride & quad show. Just a though.

Ya’ll come on out for some fun riding and bon firing.

sounds cool a big 350 ride I would be down for it. a bunch of piped warriors sounds like a defining fun weekend

I used to frequent Carolina Adventure World when I lived in Lexington, SC. Was only a 40 minute drive. I loved how they had all the trails mapped out and which trails were beginner, novice, all the way to dangerous lol. Of course I had to try the dangerous ****. Over 100 miles of trails from everything you could think of creeks, hill climbs, mud pits, mx tracks and so on....I miss all the ridin spots so close to home and SC has them!

BTW-Before I moved to SC in '07, Carolina Adventure World was in DirtWheels magazine. That's how I first heard of it. And the following year I moved down there, work related, and was stoked! People you won't be disappointed going there!

Back