• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha Warrior Graphics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

debug337

Reaction score
Get some killer graphics from

made to last with 20mil media thickness !!

Last edited:
Im gonna give you a heads up, The guy that makes them got kicked off Raptorforum and TRX450's forum due to lack of production and not wanting to pay vendor fees's. You want badass graphics, Check these fellers out Spider graphix, SSI decals, Vanilla Gorilla racing, Or Deadlast on here makes some nice ones.

Last edited:
I was actually referred to this guy by the guy's at trx forums, He made me a kit for my TRX last month. I got a hell of a deal and his material is 20mil. For $120 bucks and top of the line material you really can't beat it.

I wouldn't vouch for him, but since I've already gotten stuff from him , well I say he's the best to work with by far. Plus the fact he will do custom designs for you.

OH and so you know , he was never kicked off any forum. He never got any sales from either forum so he decided it wasn't worth it to pay $1200.00 a year to each forum.

I wouldn't pay 1200 a month either to be a vendor, I contacted the guy several times on RaptorForum, He was running a half off special so it caught my eye. OH AND SO YOU KNOW'' He did tell me he could make me a kit but I couldn't get it for the special price since he had to swap out sponsors for me. I have had a several kits from SSI decals and so have my buddies and they never charge us extra for changed layouts, The only times they charge extra is if we get added number plates, Wheels plug overlays and neck brace covers.

Since he never showed back up on RF I was assuming they had banned him due to the vendor fee ordeal, I don't blame him for leaving. And I could give a **** less if he does use top grade material, Every person I listed in my first post use top grade material and have many sponsored riders that can vouch for there customer service and products.

Yeah that was my problem , I was trying to low ball the guy and try to get something dirt cheap but he wouldn't budge LOL .. But as they say time is money. I sure as hell wouldn't spend a few hours changing the design of something if I was getting 1/2 price for a kit. The material is very expencive and I can't imagine what his printer cost.

With that being said I still can not find ANYWHERE online that can compare to his prices. Even at the price of $140.00 you can't find anyone online to do a complete redesign of graphics. He also has every templete for every quad and MX bike made , so for what it is , I say for the most part he is someone to check out if you want graphics done. When I got my graphics I told him I would pass along the word and thats all I am doing.

I also only know of one other place that sells 20mil material and the kits go for $180.00+ SSI kits are 16 mil. The mil is the thickness of the material and makes a HUGE difference. ALSO the printer !!! Ask the other what type of printer they use, and have them send you a picture of it with their graphics being printed on it ! They won't .. WHY , because most places use a cheap knock off Chinese printer. krazygraphics showed me a picture of my graphics being printed on a Roland printed the same day they were being made.

I did contact him this morning and asked about a redbull kit for the warrior. I can't find one online at all . So we will see if he can pull this one off and how long it takes him to do it . I also asked if I could get it at the $120.00 price .

I will let you know what he comes up with.

I know the SSI kits are good , but being able to contact someone and have them get right back to you within the same day and create graphics for you that they don't even have designed yet ... thats amazing. Try contacting SSI or any other company and ask them to create a complete new design for you .. Lets see what they say ? Actually I will do that right now and post results !
( 10:07 AM ) email sent to krazygraphics (10:18 AM ) answered
( 11:49 AM ) email sent to SSI (12:06 PM ) Answered - 2 weeks for design proof , $200.00 up front fee = 3 week wait for item.
( 11:56 AM ) email sent to Spider Graphics - still no answer
( 12:00 PM) email sent to Vanilla Gorilla racing - $219.99 and another big wait for design proof.

SSI Decals

[FONT=&quot]Yes we could make something for sure, please place your order under the custom ATV kits on our website and we will send proofs within 14 Working days.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://www.ssidecals.com/products/custom-atv-graphic-kit/[/FONT]

Yikes ! $200 bucks and 14 days ...

Last edited:
YIKES lmao yep How many ****** guys you see on the podium have Krazy Graphics lol None!!!!!!!!!!!! Look you don't come on a forum and advertise your ****'' You seem to know a awful lot about this guy and his graphics, his printer and I don't know what else and don't really want to, lol. Look I was trying to be nice but you have no clue, The reason why it takes them that long is because they have so many orders, Not just one or 2 a month. Lets see some pics of your warrior??? Or your Raptor?? Don't start **** newb

Update , all of the people you suggested to go though is $200.00 or more. Spider wants $219.00 to do the deal.

SSI thickness is 18mil , krazygraphics is 20mil .

You guys can go ahead and wait 2 weeks for a design and pay the 200 bucks !

OH and not to mention , you have to PAY for the order , then wait 2 weeks for the design proof .. then wait another week for shipping !!

Have fun with that.

Feel free to talk crap about me , but always remember - Proof is in the product.

Last edited:
Feel free to **** off and stop spamming our forum. Don't come in here and pose as a actual user just to advertise your **** for free.

Last edited:
SSI kits start at 159, I don't know where you are getting your info from. And to add to this they all offer sponsorship discounts if you agree to run them the entire season and participate in atleast 3 events some vary. Im not dissin YOUR graphics they do look good but don't come on here start ****, And provide false information. I say you can make them in a week since they are yours lol. How many full trailers and vehicles have you wrapped in the past year?? SSI has wrapped Wienen Motorsports RV not a big deal ohhh wait Chad Wienen and Thomas Brown dominated last year in MX. Good luck to you and your Krazy Graphics, The graphics look good but your attitude towards other competition is downright shameful.

If you check this link that he sent me, you will see what the charge is.

http://www.ssidecals.com/products/custom-atv-graphic-kit/

and even at $159.00 thats still too much, but like I said before. proof is in the product , if you wish to waste money then hey thats great.

I am not a member of krazy graphics , I am someone who bought kits from him and told him I would pass the word.

And I wasn't talking **** about other competitors , I was just comparing pricing , material and response time from them . I still never got an email back from spider grahics and as I posted , both other places wanted $200.00+ and 3 weeks wait time. krazy graphics has them for $120.00 and a 1-2 day wait time for graphics.

I just came here posting graphics , I didn't start problems with any of you. I think maybe you guys are just pissed because you now know you paid WAY too much for the graphics LOL

14tn2fc.jpg

Last edited:
"I just came here posting graphics , I didn't start problems with any of you. I think maybe you guys are just pissed because you now know you paid WAY too much for the graphics LOL"

You started problems when you started ragging on other companies. I don't currently have graphics so no that's not why I'm pissed. You are a piece of **** get out.

"I just came here posting graphics , I didn't start problems with any of you. I think maybe you guys are just pissed because you now know you paid WAY too much for the graphics LOL"

You started problems when you started ragging on other companies. I don't currently have graphics so no that's not why I'm pissed. You are a piece of **** get out.

LMFAO , I know you don't have graphics !! Look where you are from :haha:

I don't think Obama will give you graphics for free.

and just a side note , I didn't rag on other companies. I stated the cost / material and time frame. If at any time I called any other company trash please show me because I cant find it in my posts.

In all honesty you guys should be thanking me for giving you a cheaper and much faster solution.

LOL still laughing at Alex and his bridge card :haha:
"You a piece of ****" Maybe it's time you go back to school Alex ?

LMFAO , I know you don't have graphics !! Look where you are from :haha:

I don't think Obama will give you graphics for free.

and just a side note , I didn't rag on other companies. I stated the cost / material and time frame. If at any time I called any other company trash please show me because I cant find it in my posts.

In all honesty you guys should be thanking me for giving you a cheaper and much faster solution.

LOL still laughing at Alex and his bridge card :haha:
"You a piece of ****" Maybe it's time you go back to school Alex ?

Maybe you should go back to school and learn to read because in the quote i obviously say "you are a piece of ****"
**** you and **** your company.

Maybe you should go back to school and learn to read because in the quote i obviously say "you are a piece of ****"
**** you and **** your company.

What company ? This is not my company you goon ...

go back home and stop stealing internet from McDonald's :nanner:

I don't know what gave you the idea that I'm poor, but your assumption is wrong. Just because I live in Michigan doesn't mean I don't have money. If this isn't your company and your not affiliated with it, then why are you advertising it so aggressively? Nobody would go through this much trouble to advertise a product unless they were paid to do so in some form.

I'm not trying to do anything really , I was passing along my experience plus I signed up for the affiliate program on the site :)

I already asked the admin to delete the thread

Whatever. Your past couple posts have basically killed any interest for these graphics on this site. By the way, joining a forum JUST to advertise a product without paying for the rights to do so is SPAM

This forum is for member-to-member notifications about good deals they've come across on the 'net. It is NOT for unauthorized commercial advertising (spam).

Links removed, thread locked. >:

And guys, I appreciate your concern about the site, but let's tone it down a bit with the name-calling. THere's no need for that and it discourages 'guests' who see that from signing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back