Project ruckus!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes zir im very slow with things but i like to do it once and get it right. If i do a rebuild on a set of small block heads with port and polish i been known to take 6 months lol, but they where spot on the money!!! im going to throw this little baby on the old flow bench so i can do some math'n and see just how much sauce she will handle!!! Would you happen to know the rpm range of these bikes on stock cdi?

I am about to order hotcam kibble valves and hd springs wanted to know where is the best place to buy i am assuming ebay but you guys mite know some where better. also wanted to know what is the better top end gasket set to buy valve seals and head gasket is what i am mostly worried about. All advice would be very appreciated!

Ebay and the Tusk top end gasket set is your best bet comes with the valve seals and all the other needed gaskets along with a 3 layer metal head gasket and at a very good price

Thanks man i got the cam on the way just got to get springs and valves.

Dropped the head and cylinder off at the machine shop for resurfacing!

this is the carb im looking at buying if any one has advice i would like the help will stock cable work or will i need a new one and will the raptor 350 intake boot work for this carb

Latest posts

Back