the start of the rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KxBoone

Reaction score
here are some pics of the bike as of now my wife said that she would like the bike to be bright green and purple so we will see how this goes

Last edited:
Just about time for some up dates got the frame back and all the parts in and its time to start to put it back together here are a few pics

Attachments

• 20131226_204752.jpg
    20131226_204752.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 30
I really like the green frame. Another guy on here did a green frame ride and it turned out really nice. I would love to do a green and black one but don't want to copy someone else's idea. Thinking about just going with orange and black to represent my old high school. Looking forward to seeing what you end up with. Good luck and keep the pics coming.

I like the green frames also, Its funny frit91 Im redoing a 660 with a burnt orange frame and satin black accents. Awesome colors man, cant wait to see both builds come together.

I saw that green one too but with the purple that were doing this will look way different don't want to copy anyone the plastic will set this off when it gets done

gonna be like combining the Joker and the Riddler in one lol gonna look sick man

here is a up date

Have more pictures in a few day's

Attachments

• 20140114_185317.jpg
    20140114_185317.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 30
Those shocks are worse than stock, they will blow out quick. Just thought I'd let ya know.

there for my wife and she only weighs 120lbs and don't ride hard so I think they should hold up for a bit if no I still have the stock one that are good that I can paint and mount

Back