01 Warrior build babyy!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2001warrioryfm350

Reaction score
Hey guys this is my 01 Warrior. Needs a little more TLC, like a arms, rear skid, clutch cover mod, port&polish, hotcams, new grips, bars, maybe a started eventually and going to save up for some yfz front shocks and see if I can get them tuned for me right, for now this winters list is:

Winter list:
Clutch cover mod
+2 ASR a-arms
Rear skid

Back from powder coating:

New rims and Tusk Adjustable Axle:

Up to date:

I also need shock covers until I get some yfz shocks hahaha pink is no good. What do you guys think about my list and as it sits?!?!?!?!

My cousin used to race AMA sx/mx and then owned a bike/quad shop, he said with them upside down, they push the tires to the ground better, also act like inverted forks like on a race bike. As ina yzf450 or yz125 and what not. Since the oil is going down towards the shock spring and what not. It pushes them to the ground faster off rocks and what not as well. And soak up more. Its like having aftermarket shocks without the price, even though they don't do the justice.

Nice warrior, I am a huge fan of the white powdercoat. Ive read on other forums of guys doing that with the shocks, They set them to the hardest setting and flip them. When you get the +2s I would get white JMO not many guys have them. Chad wienen, And Thomas Brown have ran the white powdercoat and it looked sick on the Yamaha blue.

Last edited:
Nice warrior, I am a huge fan of the white powdercoat. Ive read on other forums of guys doing that with the shocks, They set them to the hardest setting and flip them. When you get the +2s I would get white JMO not many guys have them. Chad wienen, And Thomas Brown have ran the white powdercoat and it looked sick on the Yamaha blue.

JMO? Did you mean IMO??? Or is it a company or something??? I would but ASR doesnt make white a arms just blue black and some other colors. Thanks for the compliment though!!! And yeah I think the white was a nice touch!!! hahaha Thanks again!!!!

I meant to say just my opinion LOL, Im not up to date with all these internet slangs, American star have white powdercoat, they offer 9 colors to choose from. And you stole my Idea I was going all white a arms and switching my black rings on my hipers to white, lol jk

Back