Partzilla

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WV98YFM350

Reaction score
I figure since I have it apart and I'm ready to piece it together I will start a build log with Mods and parts and keep track of everything

Got my 01 660 rear in the mail today! Sparky torq header scheduled to arrive tommorow! still gotta get my rappy can welded on my new stock muffler. I'm getting antsy, havent rode since memorial day when I threw the chain on my 98 trailrig warrior and busted the crankcase...I am READY to ride again!!! Getting partzilla going is a whole different animal, It will be my backroading (faster) bike

Well partzilla is now really for parts i believe. At least for now. I did get my other warrior up and running great except a dang minimal fuel problem! seems that between pilot and needle @ about 1/4 throttle going into the throttle it stumbles just a bit and once in awhile between needle and main does this too but if you feed more fuel to it, it comes around. I am building the motor from the parts bike to switch in when the other motor is ready for a rebuild so I won't have any down time. Here are some new pics of the trail rig tho!

this is one of my favorite pics of my bike all clean.

haha yea about once or twice a year or when its broke down and I am waiting on parts lol

Back