Shaved fenders ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If i were to cut my spare set of plastics id use an angle grinder or jig saw. First i'd tape a line of where i want them trimmed then start cutting and use a flapper disc for smooth out the edges. I got my quad with the fronts already trimmed so im not sure how the prev owner had them done.

Not as much as i thought, Its mainly just when i go through mud. The nerf bars actually catch and deflect alot of the rocks.

Sweet that's kinda we're I'm at did minor shave job turned out ok but looking to nock off more with out kicking rocks up and such

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My other stock set im going to drill the rivets for the built in splash gaurd and trim that lip off with the holes from rivets.

That's what I did minus the rivets mine was solid just bad sagging from heat drop heated lifted it it sags bad still

I wanna clean the back of the fenders up I just squared them but don't like it thought about the 366 cut but not sure I wanna go that short or that look

I saw a rounded cut set but don't know where they started and finished

Hey bro if you come across plastics for a descent price let me know I want to find a blaster hood off an 03 or new with headlight in it

I never come across any plastics, i wish i did. Your best bet would be ebay, amazon, or craigslist, but if i do come across any i'll let you know.

Back