• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

White Brothers E Series Exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bid the first I'm short on funds so hopefully it doesn't go to high I need an exhaust horribly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bid the first I'm short on funds so hopefully it doesn't go to high I need an exhaust horribly

Haha I hear ya I'm short funds right now too. Still waiting for enough money to buy a S1HC. I probably won't be buying aftermarket exhaust for a while lol.

Ya the s1hc is nice no doubt I have mild work done to mine but the e series is my fav pipe for the warrior tone and performance so I have to jump on it lol I have yet to figure how I'm doing my fender cuts yet but I will find the hood and make a sick looking bike soon just got my pro elite nerfs on and my seat redone but the stock pipe with no baffles is not very health sound or performance

Ya the s1hc is nice no doubt I have mild work done to mine but the e series is my fav pipe for the warrior tone and performance so I have to jump on it lol I have yet to figure how I'm doing my fender cuts yet but I will find the hood and make a sick looking bike soon just got my pro elite nerfs on and my seat redone but the stock pipe with no baffles is not very health sound or performance

Sounds like its going to be a sick bike. Would like to know all you have done to the engine, etc. Pm if you want. Yea I like the e series exhaust a lot but my favorite is hmf. sparkymichigan makes (idk if he still does) some really cool expansion chamber headers similar to the fmf powerbomb. Take a look, heres the link.

http://www.yfm350.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27181

I'm sure it would work really good with the e series.

Back