Big Dog Resurrection..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now to the fun part after it was sand blasted and primed!

Tomorrow time to clear coat and wait for parts to arrive!

Stayed up last night to clear coat it and looks sweet! So I put all new AllBalls bearing kit in today and its all bolted in waiting for my new +2-4 G-force axle and front wheel spacers cant wait to see how it handles turns!

Just waiting for my axle now hopefully here by wed! Put my G-force Wheel spacers on looks good cant wait till its all together!

Have i all back together again yea! Handles way better now need to invest in +2 a arms instead of spacers and triple rate works shocks! But it will do for now! heres some pics! And they also gave me a upgrade on the new style axle!

looking good! how do you like the tusk axle? im lookin into getting one soon for my 98 but havnt heard much about these personally

Thanks! I like it they have great reviews! And there under 200 lifetime warranty cant beat it if you ask me!

Well I have my yzf calibers but Im gonna wait had a trigger finger on ebay and ordered me a set of full flight a arms cant wait...!

Back