Powerline Park Memorial Day Weekend

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never been to powerline park but i would LOVE to go sometime. Ive watched the videos on youtube and they are SICK. Id take my truck up there but its my daily driver. Cant afford damages

Why is wellsville so much better and how much to ride and how far from marrietta?? need an ohio state tag/sticker?

Google Youtube, then youtube search Wellsville Ohio. You'll soon see why its better.

No sicker needed. It's an additional 2hr drive from Marrietta.

Wellsville on memorial day weekend is an absolute blasty blast. Its insane all weekend 24hrs a day. Goot times!!!

How much to ride for the weekend? how mch for camping?

Wellsville is a cool place to ride, if you don't mind the risk of your stuff being stolen or burnt to the ground while your out riding lol

Wellsville is a cool place to ride, if you don't mind the risk of your stuff being stolen or burnt to the ground while your out riding lol

Thanks for perpetuating that myth Josh. Has it happened, yes, does it happen a lot or often, no. Ive been going to Wellsville since 2003, my stuff has never been messed with, my camper has been rummaged through and stripped of its copper lines, but other then that, when I'm there, alls fine and fun.

....MAYBE if you'd come out a wheel there more often you'd know that too!

Wtf stripped of cooper lines . What type of **** is that? . Doesn't sound like an exciting place to be but I can't judge never been there and probably never will go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtf stripped of cooper lines . What type of **** is that? . Doesn't sound like an exciting place to be but I can't judge never been there and probably never will go

All the issues come from the locals, they're crackheads.

the ville has a bit of a lawless repuatation, or has in the past. But once you go and have fun, your hooked. Its not perfect, but for a whole community of us that go, its as close to perfect as it can get. Wellsville is the ****.

Wellsville looks like mostly hill climbs and powerline has lots more mud it seems, so I am still headed to powerline, maybe I can make wellsville first weekend in august lol...

Wellsville looks like mostly hill climbs and powerline has lots more mud it seems, so I am still headed to powerline, maybe I can make wellsville first weekend in august lol...

Powerline park is all mud, the will have very little of it. Lots of hills and fun trails.

Heck yeah, the 1st weekend in august is my batchlor party weekend!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QM9QWsb7OqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Published on May 31, 2012
Where mud is makeup, cam2 is perfume, & budlight is Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner!!!

Powerline Park Memorial Day Weekend 2012 Pt. 1

There are a handful of pictures from 2011 in this video (I needed enough to complete the song)

Going to watch more than ride but ya gotta admit it looks pretty fun plus get some ride time...

Latest posts

Back