DeadLast's BACHELOR PARTAY - AUG 2, 3 ,4 2013

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Yupp, Im having an end of my life party and everyones invited! Kegs, Strippers, Beer pong, beer bongs, DJ's, wheelin, drunkin debauchery, Fun, more fun, saftey breaks and FUN.

First weekend in August. Wedding is in September so I need to allow for some time to recover from this bash. If I had it my way I'd invite everyone I've ever met to party with us at the reception, but we already have a 300+ guest list, and chit is getting expensive, so I want everyone to party with me in the ville. The party deck at my campsite should be done by then, so throughout the weekend, stop by, say hi, hangout, and kick back. Some of the guys coming don't wheel, so a lot of site guards will be around, and if anyone is wheeling to give tours, I'm sure it will futher insure good times for all. I'll be partying and wheeling all weekend, but I want everyone to hangout and have fun, and also to tell me how stupid I am for gettin hitched.

Ain't no party like a Wellsville party, cuz a Wellsville party don't stop.

Deadlast's campsite is the white with blue stripe slide-in near the outside ring around the Village road, near the poop shack. I'm assuming, just look for the mass of drunks.

Friday the 2nd, I plan to get down in the late afternoon. Your welcome to go down and camp and stop by my site anytime you'd like, and mill around that weekend for as long as you like as well.

My campsite is located in The Village OHV Club in Wellsville Ohio. Address to the entrance is Township HWY 306 & Township HWY 307, Irondale, OH 43932 in Google maps. Drive all the way up the hill (widest path that is smooth) will get you to the campsite. 4x4 vechiales to get up to the site are reccomended, but cars should make it if you use the skinny peddle. I'll try to get signs up to direct people for the weekend.) Tent campers have a seperate spot from my campsite, but walking to and from tent camp to the party site is part of the fun and only a two minute treck if that.

Plan to rough it, no running water. Port-a-johns are there, but bring TP, inless you really like to rough it (Luke). If you have something to wheel, I.E. ATV, JEEP, Truck, Dirtbike, hell, even a peddle bike to get around; bring that! If not, your likely to cathch a tour from one of my wheelin buds if you pay them a good story and a beer. Plan to camp and bring all thats needed for that type of trip.

Any question, feel free to ask.

I hope to see you all there!

just a bump, Party is this weekend if anyone is looking to ride and hangout.

Latest posts

Back