anyone else from jersey area?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redrum

Reaction score
anyone else on here from jersey area..specifically the south or central parts of jersey...I have plentyyyy of places to ride around me but always looking for more. let me know

I`m in Central Jersey but I head out to PA. to ride. N.J. isn`t very ATV friendly I hate having to look over my shoulder when riding.

yea there are cops everywhere tryin to bust ya...always gotta keep your head on a swivel. anywhere decent though in central jersey? I don't care about the cops. im used to it

anyone else on here from jersey area..specifically the south or central parts of jersey...I have plentyyyy of places to ride around aftermarket parts me but always looking for more. let me know

You need to take help of good tourist adviser in your area..

Last edited:
yea there are cops everywhere tryin to bust ya...always gotta keep your head on a swivel. anywhere decent though in central jersey? I don't care about the cops. im used to it

We used to go to a couple places in Sayreville and Old bridge but most of them are developed now. I don`t think there`s enough open space left anywhere in my area to ride.

I know some guys still ride in Gliddens. Idk if anyone still rides through the Forestry Service, though.

central jersey here we should all get together somewhere one day

Well, I'd have to take a 6hr ride to do it, but it's worth it if we are in a sand pit:)

sometime mid summer we can all get up somewhere central or southern jersey I got places to ride here in south jersey that are well worth it and 2 days of straight riding couldn't cover all the trails..

Back