YZ465 Warrior hybrid.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'00 WO-YA!

Reaction score
Shenandoah Valley, between the Blue Ridge mountain
Well, I don't normally start threads like this but I'm really excited about it. I'm going to be putting my YZ 465 engine in my spare Warrior chassis. I'm going to apologize in advance b/c I won't make huge progress very rapidly, I just don't have the finances....but I'm open to donations, lol! Anyway, 1st and foremost a big thanks to Mathius for all the help, he'll be my mentor on this.
CAM00195.jpg

CAM00197.jpg

Oh ****... There goes the forum!

first the server will have a nukeular meltdown, then all the computers used to ever access the forum will explode! it will be like the middle ages with lightbulbs! the only thing left will be of this forum will be the reminents of the warriors! :eek:

first the server will have a nukeular meltdown, then all the computers used to ever access the forum will explode! it will be like the middle ages with lightbulbs! the only thing left will be of this forum will be the reminents of the warriors! :eek:
All that'll be left is the smell of high octane fuel, and blue smoke hang'n in the air... :evilface:

and i will still be tearin it up on mine glad i dont have to watch all the THREAD JACKING, that NEVER ENDS.

im actually glad to see it happen, i know James will document it very well.

Thanks Weston, I appreciate that, Pat....suck balls and Matt, you forgot the arms hanging in the adore too skiing with the front wheels, lol! Alex, eh....bro, once again I have no ******* clue what you're talking about, lol! Tomorrow eve I'm going to get the engine off the bike and start making done plans for getting it in it's new home.

Alex, eh....bro, once again I have no ******* clue what you're talking about, lol!

your not supposed to! i have a secret language that defys the laws of physics and apparently kills cats. good riddance. lol

I better blow the dust off my 1st gen, and get it up to snuff!! I need to get it running before James finishes his. lmao

Hells to the ******* yeah! Sad to see the 465 get taken apart but happy to see the engine put to good use! Maybe when YOUR done we can get some video footage seeing as that "other guy" can't seem to figure it out.......

Sweet is that warrior yellow ? ..... Old school theme maybe ?

That would be tit's, espech with that old engine. I mocked up a vintage yami yellow and black graphix kit too.

Yah I know...
If it wasn't so cold out, and I wasn't so flat ass broke! I could make a video right now.

I need a new chain, some chain rollers, some exhaust work, and some welding on the swinger... And I need some racing fuel!
Like was said earlier, I'm also open to donations. lmao

Yessir boys oldschool theme all the way! Yes it's yellow, out needs a bit of cleaning and lady nights lighting was poor but it's yellow. I'll be looking for a yellow hood and tank cover and a black seat.
Dead, decals are simple, I need the 1980 465 filmstrip decal for the tank and the 465 decals for the flanks.
Going to work now with the frame on the truck, the pivot bolt is siezed but the blue wrench should do the trick!!

I wish we lived closer dude, I'd help ya with it! Mathius, we all know what you really need is a good kick in your Kanuck ass! Lol. Got to get your **** in gear, litterally!

Meh... I wanna take my time, and finish it properly..
I tried to rush things before to make a video for the masses, and it failed. I damn near busted my leg!!
So when it's done to what I feel comfortable with, then I'll try to ride it again.

Latest posts

Back