Hatfield McCoy National Trailfest 10/10/13! Make Plans

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may just do that. I'm sure we will make another trip in the summer, too. What is the weather like in April? Not too cold I hope.

Nah low-mid 50s I'm gonna guess.
but you know the weather...

This would be awesome! Guess what......wedding on 10/12/13 in Chicago........WTF> hahaha

Seriously guys, I'm not making this chit up.

You attend too many weddings dude! haha

It's just this year man. It's that time I guess, although I have been with my girl a hell of a lot longer then these other friends. Including my wedding, I have 6 weddings to go to this year. One in Chicago, One in S.C., One in C-Bus and One in Cinci, ours and one other friends is close to home. My Fiancé is in three of those weddings too. ****, like I dont have enough on my plate with expensives, now I have to travel and give gifts AND afford my own wedding. I envy the single man some days. May-July is going to be my open time to wheel, I gotta make the most of it..........IF I can afford it!:argh:

Man dude you got a wedding in Chicago lol to bad I'm about 2-3 hours away or otherwise I would say that we could meet up afterwards lol but that powder pro guy is up by the windy city

It's just this year man. It's that time I guess, although I have been with my girl a hell of a lot longer then these other friends. Including my wedding, I have 6 weddings to go to this year. One in Chicago, One in S.C., One in C-Bus and One in Cinci, ours and one other friends is close to home. My Fiancé is in three of those weddings too. ****, like I dont have enough on my plate with expensives, now I have to travel and give gifts AND afford my own wedding. I envy the single man some days. May-July is going to be my open time to wheel, I gotta make the most of it..........IF I can afford it!:argh:
I KNOW exactly how you feel! I got 4 including my own this year! I have those days too! Lucky single fuqhers! But I ride in SE Ohio and MOV WV area pretty often and hit up many poker runs between May-July. I'll keep posting them up!

But the fall runs down here are pretty sweet scenery...

Back