My new local pay park brought to me by YAMAHA!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WV98YFM350

Reaction score
I am very pleased to announce that this past summer yamaha awarded a local non profit organization Mountwood ATV Adventures almost 20,000 dollars to develop a new OHV pay park on Mountwood park property. Approximately 25 miles to start and opening this spring. All Without one red penny of tax money!! Thanks to Rod and Paul @ http://www.lemonandbarretts.com/ Lemon and Barretts Powersports! Check out their webpage and show em some support! Certified dealer with great prices and they will bend over backward to treat ya right! Excited for my new ATV park 15 minutes from my door because I love exploring new places!!!:atv:Whooo! ALso has a used part search tool and a pretty big boneyard

Last edited:
Cool man! I'll have to look into that. I wish something like that would happen around here. We NEED more places to ride! Only have one that I know of.

I think black rock is down in the mountains too. Also, I have been to Bergoo WV a couple times. Its trails are on the backside of snowshoe...awesome scenery

Latest posts

Back