2013 michigan meet!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who is in?

• Total voters

alex456123

Reaction score
2013 silver lake michigan meet!

i think all us Michiganders should meet up at the mounds in mt. morris in summer. whadaya guys think? :tup:

Last edited:
hell yeah! everyone get out your paddle tires! were going to silver lake!

really? the dunes are huge! awesome place to go! ya need to buy a flag though.

so guys how does august 17 sound? its a saturday. seems like a date nothing would be going on for anyone and my parents said they would drive me (my dads going too on the blaster). so everyone get back with me bout it so we can make sure that date is good for everyone!

lets just hope deadlast doesnt show up like this!
155320_474889417295_2561060_n_zps36ba5e37.jpeg

August 17 to silver lake? Count me in! The leisure suit mght bee a bit much but I will be rocking a sweet ass Hawaiian tee.

yay we got da mad cow in! who want to ship wargirl up here now? lol this is gunna be a fun trip! the blaster stroker and my 366 wardog both at silver lake with the coolest guys on the fourm! oh and warpig stop trying to play hard to get you havent scheduled for august! lol. i wish i could afford those graphix dean, do ya still have the design? i want to see it so far! (so i can see what im purchising in the future) if ya dont have it then its ok.

i dont care what ya bring man it all bout having fun! but we are gunna do some drag racing i imagine... question is is everyone staying overnight and riding sunday too then leaving? seems like thats what were doing.

Back