The Chris Angell Build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is part 2; just some sand blasting. (turn your volume down)
[youtube]d-DOZKx6ej4&list=UU3YzS4T7m7FdDoKfDzXoHFQ&index=4&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Last edited:
Part 3 .. This video should be helpful to anyone looking to disassemble their top end. There is more instruction in the YouTube description.
[youtube]b_S7gi8lIdY&list=UU3YzS4T7m7FdDoKfDzXoHFQ&index=6&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Last edited:
Part 4 .. Replacing the gaskets and piston rings. (i painted the top end before this and the bottom after i got it all back together)
[youtube]cVDKxBxy9oQ[/youtube]

Last edited:
Part 5.. Painting plastic, arms, shock, and the pipe. The details and colors are in the YouTube description.
[youtube]F9oeFpzMWLU[/youtube]

Last edited:
Part 6 .. Painting the frame with Krylon x-metals
[youtube]z9XtltNgzEg[/youtube]

Last edited:
Part 7 .. changing the stock switches for some cool ones.
[youtube]7RfCOgN4RyQ[/youtube]

Last edited:
Part 7 .. changing the stock switches for some cool ones.
I commented on youtube before you posted here.
But I saw your response, and don't get me wrong. Theres nothing wrong with having a different idea..
It just looks awkward, and not as user friendly as the stock set up. lol
But to each their own, right. :iagree:

I thought about making some type of sheet metal box to put the new switches in, and mount it where the old box was. Your probably right, didn't think it though.

Does anyone know if a 2001 carburetor will work on an 2003 engine; i think it will but i'm not sure. The current carburetor has to much rust in the throttle body.

Does anyone know if a 2001 carburetor will work on an 2003 engine; i think it will but i'm not sure. The current carburetor has to much rust in the throttle body.
Yah man. All the Warrior carbs are the same up to 2004. It's the Raptor 350 Carbs that are different.

Its all starting to come together. I put the seat and plastic on at the end of the video to see how it looks.
[youtube]trOeWxPIuYI[/youtube]

It still needs the new carb and some other little things. The air box was trashed so i figured i would experiment a little. Has anyone else removed their air box completely? Iv herd others talk about this but no one that has done it because of the vulnerability to water.

Last edited:
Back