School Creek Kansas

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went riding down in school creek this weekend. O my god that is an awesome place to ride. There are so many hill climbs and great trails there are alot of rocks though. Lucky i didnt dump mine over i got close though lol. anyone else been there what are your thoughts of the place? :slayer:

Never been there... looks like a road trip in my near future. :iagree: Glad you enjoyed it

I go there all the time. It's a great place to ride. Tons of acreage and all kinds of different kinds of riding. It is a lot more fun now than spring and summer 2011. The lake was way up and a lot of the trails were under water. Now the lake is way down so plenty of places to explore.

My avatar pic was taken near the lake there. If you don't care for rocks then don't go to Randolph ORV park. I ride there some too and it is very rocky. It's a cool place to go watch the local rock crawler guys do their thing, though.

Last edited:
i dont mind the rocks its just more then im used to. i heard that kettle creek is also pretty good. you ever been there?

Never heard of Kettle Creek. Maybe Tuttle Creek. There are two areas near Tuttle Creek Lake. One is below the spillway and is all dirt. Gets kind of boring in a short period. The other one is the one near Randolph about 13 miles North of Manhattan. Most everyone calls it Randolph ORV park.

Yeah it was Tuttle creek I dont know why i said Kettle lol. I heard it is suppose to be more challenging riding then at School creek. Is that true?

A lot more challenging. You also better have full skid plates on because it is very rocky. It is flint rock too so it's hard on tires if you ride there very often.

Back