trail riding in Kansas

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksshane

Reaction score
I grew up in southern Kansas. There are some fun trails down in Arkansas City along the Arkansas river. They use to have some dunes down there, but they shut that down years ago.

There is also some land right off the Arkansas City turnoff on the turnpike (East side of the road, just pull off into the Diesel Truck repair and go inside) that has around 100 acres (dont quote me on that) full of trails, small jumps, and a mud pit. For I think 5 bucks they will let you ride all week. Kind of cool place and nice people that are willing to help you out if something breaks on your bike.

Oh, I wanted to double check my info and found out they have a website now. Looks like they added quite a bit since last time I was there. http://www.kansasbadlands.com/ and according to the site they actually have 250 acres of trails and such (I was way off...lol)

I know there are also some descent trails just outside of Derby along the river as well.

Im sure there are some other spots and probably some excellent riding. Ill post as I find them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back