Stroker build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gen1Pat

Reaction score
Actually took pics today. lol. Got the cases split today while waiting for parts for a customer's truck.

1029021710c.jpg

Got both sides cleaned, ALL internal and external seals replaced and bearings oiled. Installed right side crank bearing, too.

1029021710b.jpg

Tans is in great condition.

1029021710a.jpg

1029021710.jpg

Got the JB setting up to plug that ring finger size hole repaired.

1029021710d.jpg

Even modded my clutch cover.

parts.jpg

I had to share my parts collection with you guys. There is more, too!

not always true with real woman or so I found out lol!

I still can't believe I've put on over 1000 miles on my girl this summer and she never let me down or stranded and she's always beggin for more lmao!!!

Well you still get some. Just may not be as good. Lol. I put prob 700 on mine this year.

Get'er done Pat!!
Are you gonna redo your frame this winter?

Hoping to start on it no later then the end of next month. Not going to do anything untill I get the engine together. Only have to get the money together for my friends porting, boring, and turning the flyweel.

Paint. I don't want to pay for pc. Lol. Although, I would like it. Paint will hold up just fine. I'm probably going to make my own full chassis skid.

im hoping paint so if he dont like it he can change it when he goes to powder but thats my .02 but your parts pile is still miniature to the parts i have for my 79... just saying lol

Paint. I don't want to pay for pc. Lol. Although, I would like it. Paint will hold up just fine. I'm probably going to make my own full chassis skid.

I just painted my frame with tremclad, then cleared it.. lol
It seems to be holding up ok, and it was dirt cheap.

Well ya! Automotive parts are bigger, so ofcourse my parts pile is miniature. Lol. Once I get this out of the way, and the jeep, I'm going to start on the 49. Unless I get the el camino. But, my small block assortments are stacking up! Lol.

Jealous of your tool-box lol.

Thanks. I need to wipe it down with brake clean. Filthy right now. Lol. And, every drawer is full. Except for my fractional wrench drawer. Don't hardly use fractional now a days. My dad's box has another set of drawers on the left side, AND has a side box on the right. EVERY SINGLE drawer is FULL to the hilt! Must have a solid 200k worth in that box. If only I had a better camera I'd take pics of the shop sometime. The other shops in town aren't as well equipt.

I'm at a ford dealership. My box is a vintage Beach lower & Craftsman upper that one of the techs sold me when he got a new one heh, i'd love a huge single lower box so i can use the top as a bench. I can believe it tho, some of our techs must have over a hundred grand in tools. Should be going into my first year apprenticeship as of next year so i'm pretty stoked :)

It is sweet having the huge top drawer. But, the top of my box turns into a shelf more then a work bench. Lol. Mac makes a noice box. Very tough, and best of all... NO heavy drawers with rediculas locks you have to slide like Snap-on. Our shop was broken into nearly 2 years ago, and they tried to pry into the top drawer of my box with something. All they did was bend the lip a little, lol. Didn't brake the locks or anything.

Back