PA Ride Sunday - Oct 14

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgm0967

Reaction score
I'm looking to go riding Sun. Have a friend who is on the fence about a 660 raptor and another who has a 700. I currently have a spare so atleast 2 of us are in. We've got no memberships or tags but are close to the coal mines. Any suggestions?

I`m heading out to Pottsville to RAC land to show a few people around who have never been there.

Have you ever been up there? We have the permits and a safe place to park but if you don`t have a permit they`ll tow you. It`s going to be a mellow sight seeing ride. And at some point we`ll hit the 901 Pub for some food and drink. If you`re O.K. with that you`re welcome to join us.

No. And I'm gonna get that permit soon. I may wait till the first of the year. I don't feel right taking advantage of a good thing and worry about fines and towed vehichles. I've been wanting to check out lost trails and will go that route.

No the mines in Pottsville off of 61.

Have you ever been up there? We have the permits and a safe place to park but if you don`t have a permit they`ll tow you. It`s going to be a mellow sight seeing ride. And at some point we`ll hit the 901 Pub for some food and drink. If you`re O.K. with that you`re welcome to join us.

damn i just passed 901 bar on my way home from trevorton. can you pm me info about where ya ride. i dont mind getting permits. i love trevorton but when my kids and girl wanna go out that place is a lil dangerous

No. And I'm gonna get that permit soon. I may wait till the first of the year. I don't feel right taking advantage of a good thing and worry about fines and towed vehichles. I've been wanting to check out lost trails and will go that route.

When you get your permit let me know we can meet up and ride.

Had a good time at Lost Trails but way too rocky for my taste. 2 Warriors and a Predator. We had some ATV experience but not much.

One of the group
photobucket-21832-1350257947460.jpg

Not one of the group but I felt sorry for him

photobucket-46940-1350258207893.jpg

I'll be in touch.

Had a good time at Lost Trails but way too rocky for my taste. 2 Warriors and a Predator. We had some ATV experience but not much.

One of the group
photobucket-21832-1350257947460.jpg

Not one of the group but I felt sorry for him

photobucket-46940-1350258207893.jpg

I'll be in touch.

damn that sucks, did you get the story on how that started

I`m heading out to Pottsville to RAC land to show a few people around who have never been there.
How do you go about getting a permit? I don't think I'm to far from there. Do you have to be a pa resident ?

I think that is the muffler. If that is where it is ment to be(before the fire) then it is an LT-R.

Latest posts

Back