• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

dmc exhaust?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah dude there is only 1 guy on the forum that is active who has this and that is dean aka deadlastracing

Yeah dude there is only 1 guy on the forum that is active who has this and that is dean aka deadlastracing

HAH, well, actually, the Alien is what my pipe became. DMC originally produced a pipe called a Duel, which is what I have. (2Kwar has one too!) The Duel was out for just a few years then the alien was released. Different body shape mainly.

Now DMC makes the Alien for banshees (2-stroke)

HAH, well, actually, the Alien is what my pipe became. DMC originally produced a pipe called a Duel, which is what I have. (2Kwar has one too!) The Duel was out for just a few years then the alien was released. Different body shape mainly.

Now DMC makes the Alien for banshees (2-stroke)

No he doesnt its just a fmf megamax

I love the DMC force 4's on my 700, very nice fit, great power and the sound is awesome! I really like the dual kit that they make for the Rap 250, wish they made that kit for the Warrior. Also, we've ran the Alien on the Blaster, very nice pipe but its no F7 or Dynoport but I will say this about it, it has THE VERY BEST sound of all the pipes I've heard on a Blaster!

Back