1987 First Generation 350 Warrior Complete Rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnsonty1024

Reaction score
Hey guy, i finially decided to do a rebuild on my quad. I brought the quad about a year ago from a guy for 600 bucks and its ran great ever since .But now its time to break her down and bring her new life .He are some pics of what i got done today . My goal is the repaint the frame ,swing arm , rear axel and front a arms. Do a custom cut on the plastics and freshin them up as well , paint the rims and Then finially , find someone to rebuild my COMPLETE motor , from top to bottom . If anyone has any suggestion about anything at all no matter how big or small please comment on this or PM me.

Last edited:
looks like you've got a good start going man ... i wouldnt go to crazy on the fender cuts ... first gens dont look good with chopped up fenders (imo)... also are you looking to do any mods well you have it apart

Talk to weston about rebuilding the engine. I'd be more then happy to do it for you, but I don't have the time with being an automotive mechanic. Doesn't help there are only 2 of us in the shop either. We stay slammed most days.

looks like you've got a good start going man ... i wouldnt go to crazy on the fender cuts ... first gens dont look good with chopped up fenders (imo)... also are you looking to do any mods well you have it apart
I dunno about the first gen fender cuts not looking good? The trick is to be subtle, and not cut a bunch off. Just enuf to give it a more sporty look.

On mine I hacked the mud guards off, then the outer lip of the fenders front and rear.. But it was function over form..

yeah thats pretty much what i was getting at... most ppl cut way to much off the first gen fenders

Back