• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Valve train kit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quick ? that vito's +4 key can that be used on a stock motor with good results or do ya need to up the cam

Not quite, if memory serves me right its an odd ball cam. But it is made by Webcam and was sold under WB name for a while. I wanna say is something a bit bigger.

Vitos is more for a stock setup from what Ive read. Once you get in the bigger cams your better off with the adjustable cam sprocket.

so would that vitos +4 key be worth the $25 for use on my 02?
need to put a new timing chain on here soon so was wondering if it would be a worth while cheap investment

Last edited:
quick search and the 1905 cam is .440/.390 . its an odd grind that they do. If I remember right on their site its the 17/88 grind or something like that.

Dont remember why. The possibility that it could snap is the reason I will never try one. Hell stock ones have snapped and they are a square chunk. One thats offset like that just doesnt seem safe in my head(could be wrong though) Especially with the parts I have to go in mine

Back