• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Noss Case Saver

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dprouse

Reaction score
I heard Noss stopped making these for warriors but that's not true. I ordered one yesterday and it has already shipped today. Finding the part on their website is tough so I thought I would share the link to Noss warrior parts.

Here it is

http://www.nossmachine.com/prod03.htm

It is a case saver and chain gaurd all in one piece

so i guess im not seeing something, like a flange that is on back, cause the pic looks like its just a cover plate which would not save a case.

Goggle warrior case saver and search images, they will have a picture of the back

case saver

Attachments

• warrior_cs_back.jpg
    warrior_cs_back.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 12
yeah, there is a inner flange that sits in front of the case. Its a saver. I run the exact one and its well worth the peace of mind.

Yeah, I'm going to get one for mine when I put the stroker in it. My current engine is missing the mounting holes for the cover. My stroker has one hole and most of the flange left on it, so I will use the one hole that is left and will be making a bracket to bolt the cover to the threaded hole on the chassis.

so what would ya"ll suggest, this one (pretty, but pricey) or Westons???

I haven't read an accurate review on westons yet. but that being said, I know his work and its good. I probably would of went with his if I was buying when he was selling way back when.

Back