Twist throttle + tree = bent frame.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broughsy01warrior

Reaction score
Me and my buddies were going to our friends hunting camp. When I pulled in to the camp road I geared down and gave it a bit of throttle and the front end came up because I had one of my buddies on the back riding bitch, and I just went blank, I don't know if it was from adrenaline or shock but it felt like a dream so I couldn't really think to hit the back brakes,and to make it worse I have a twist throttle. And before I knew it I hit a tree at the top of third( I wasn't really going slow). Me and my buddie went flying off the bike and landed on the ground, ( I had a Softer landing because I landed on him, lol) but both of us are okay, we both had helmets on. My bike on the other hand.. Isn't ok. my a- arm is screwed.:tdown:

Last edited:
glad your all ok, i go no where w/o helmet!!! i hate to ask but i will anyway.................:picstfu:?????

broughsy

I give u my sympothes. Whiskey throttle sucks when you blank out. I'm guilty of it

Latest posts

Back