Damn tree jumped out in front of me

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason350

Reaction score
Well i was ridin today followin a buddy thru the trails. When we hit this berm a lil to fast, for me anyways. My rear shock is shot & it has a twist throttle on it. I think i landed on 1 rear wheel i kinda slid off & when i went to grab sum more bars i gave it more throttle and smashed it into a tree, my bumper is smashed all the way bak to the frame. I was thrown to the right barely cleared the tree and rolled thru a sticker patch.

You gotta watch out for those wild jumping trees man lol your alright though right?

Moving trees and not moving friends on slower bikes will be the death of us all

damn trees just cant stay still... and that's why they have thumb throttles lol.. I come from Dirt Bikes so used to HATE the thumb throttle but now that I am used to it it makes a lot more sense as I tend to hang off a quad at funny awkward angles to keep balance, on a Dirt Bike I sit in the seat and stick my feet out to keep balance

Damn! my twist throttle damn near killed me on the jumps at bulcher, i took mine off. rode street bikes for years, but the whiskey throttle off a jump made me damn near **** my pants. Glad you are ok man!

Yup, I feel ya, I had one jump out in front of me back in the day when I was on my Blaster. My right front tire scuffed a tree, pulled the bars towards the right, so naturally the throttle went wide open! She bucked up, threw me off & Damn near broke my thumb. I try to avoid things that jump out in front of me, I don't heal as quick as I used to, lol!

Latest posts

Back