Friend of mine trying to follow my yamaha!!! lol

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:haha:eek:h hell that funny **** he's OK though right? that's where front end heavy comes to good use with the warrior

That and stand up and get your wieght over the front end. Not just lean forward. Hondas are wheelie kings for a reason, light ass front ends.

true...rolling a quad backwards on you can be a pretty bad mistake though! knowing he didnt get hurt, it's pretty funny.

Most any honda sport quad is. Always easy to wheelie a honda. Me, I like the heavier front end of the warrio. I'd rather make it wheelie than make it stay planted. Besides, with everything I've done to mine getting the front end up is no problem:)

Its funny but i kinda feel bad for the guy. Smart enough to wear a helmet though:tup:. My question is did he go ahead and try again? If it was me i would have to climb it or i would have been pissed.

yes i guess your right genpat, i have rode 300 exs and 400exs and they both had light frontends and im sure the 450r do too. and make some videos of that 88, it sounds like a nice machine!

Its funny but i kinda feel bad for the guy. Smart enough to wear a helmet though:tup:. My question is did he go ahead and try again? If it was me i would have to climb it or i would have been pissed.

Yea where we were riding, it is mandatory to wear a helmet which is a good thing. and no he went around after whining for about 5 minutes.:haha:

I'll try to get up a vid. I'd like too, just don't have a go pro and I doubt my dad would work a cam for me. He prob wont know how to use it.

thats one thing I love about the warrior grab bar.. every time I flip backwards It lands on that bar and I stick my foot up to hold it from rolling.. its even worked on some steep ass hills

Latest posts

Back