Hill Climb+No Back Brakes=Bad Day!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksowin87

Reaction score
This story was asked to be shared by a youtube friend of mine...

by TheClanReluctant

"dude i wrecked my warrior....it was today when it was raining....i was hill climbing with my friend me on my 266 he was on a 400ex he went up the hill and made it.......me...well not so much....i pinned it 2nd gear and went up the huge hill and my back tires spun out right at the top of the hill "the wprst part is i have no back brakes so i was screwed" some how i slid down the hill aimed my bike at a tree.....but the bad thing was the tree was dead so my bike went right through it...and fell off a high wall while im still on it.......i flew off and broke my arm and 3 ribs and my bike hit 2 more trees before it stopped.......and somehow! my bike only has a bent axel ? crazy right......im dont riding until my bike gets fixed :( please share this on ymf350.com"

I sent him a link to the site, told him to join up... so he may be a new member soon...

yea im with beastly, i have no back brakes on my warrior. Whenever i go down hills like your friend does i slam them front brakes and lean way forward. has always worked for me. Tell your friend i hope he gets better soon man!

Knew I forgot to mention something. And never try to back down a hill. I was always tought, if you can't make it up, grab that front brake and twist the bars to right, while jumping off (to the right). Then turn it around, hop back on and ride it to the bottom.

GUYS THIS IS ReluctantClan from youtube

i didnt try backing down the hill i had to.......i went up the hill and my back tires started to spin and a slid backwards no control whats so ever.....i knew if i didnt hit a tree i wouldve fell off another hill so i hit a tree....i was riding a 366 01 warrior......."note:the hill was muddy and i have no back brakes and my front brakes blew out earlier that day..... ;) -my name is jeffrey im 16...... i shouldve rec* this......

TheReluctantClan's youtube

yea im with beastly, i have no back brakes on my warrior. Whenever i go down hills like your friend does i slam them front brakes and lean way forward. has always worked for me. Tell your friend i hope he gets better soon man!

bro i didnt have front brakes.....i tried them but nothing went right........i just hate that feeling of falling backwards

YO it was too steep bro

Knew I forgot to mention something. And never try to back down a hill. I was always tought, if you can't make it up, grab that front brake and twist the bars to right, while jumping off (to the right). Then turn it around, hop back on and ride it to the bottom.

this hill was too steep....i couldnt react i time...plus i have no front brakes so i wouldve rolled it.....i tried jumping off but my bike and the force pulled my down...."next time ill record this sh*t..

Half of riding is learning how to wrech right. Soon as your standing still and moving backwards....bail. Bike can be fixed easily, human bones.....not so much.

dang thats crazy, your like me if is wasnt for bad luck i wouldnt have none jeffery.lol

Last edited:
if it makes you feel any better here is a friend of mine trying to follow my yamaha!!! lol

haha

nice made me laugh thanks :)......yea eitherway i was fucked when i wrecked.....all well doc said 1 more week and ill be able to walk i just cracked my femur meaning i can walk it just causes pain and my ribs....well i cant do any thing about them sunday im prob goin cruzing on my quad...ill REC* it ;)

Back