anyone been to busco beach

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i haven't ever been, but everyone says it's a blast. it's a shame too because i'm only an hour away too.

ONLY AN HOUR AWAY!!!! get there foo!

haha yeah, i have had no desire to go man. there is another atv park closer by that i always go to. i have been invited to go sometime in april though. i dunno if i'll be able to go though.

i might go in april not sure yet what is the other park that is closer, busco is 3.5 hours away from me.

I haven't been, but customers of our's have and they loved it. Said you can ride on most any type of terrain. Lots of mud holes. They were super happy about that.

i need to bump my rear back up to 22s here soon for a little bit of extra clearance. should have my bike back on monday, i m hoping.

Never been, but if you plan to go later in the year, shoot me a text. My family of friends would make the trip. You should try and make it to CAW the weekend of April 20th.

i know i wont be able to make the 20th would love to but i know i could not.

yup!

I have been there its always a good time! When I was stationed in Nc we would go up when I had time off. There is a little of everything there and you can even bring your wave runners! If you go you need to camp and spend a couple days but it really worth the trip. They are some good people up there in goldsboro!

Back