Carolina Ride

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worm1

Reaction score
I have a group headed down to Carolina Adventure World the weekend of April 20th. Thought I would post this in hope that some of you within the area would plan on coming down for some good riding. They have plenty of accommodation, from tent site, RV hook ups (that’s where I’ll be) to cabinet rentals, so plan on staying for the night or 2. They are also having a poker run that Saturday if you’re interested.
It would be nice to see more Warriors there. Mopar brought his last year with his friend, and hopeful he’ll make it back this time. I know there are more of you on here that could make the trip so plan for it now.
If you haven’t ever been check out there web site. http://www.carolinaadventureworld.net/

i wont be able to make that date but would love to head out there down the road. only a 8 hr trip lol. i know in the next month or two i m goin to plan a trip to busco beach. i ll post up when ahead of time.

I hope ya'll can plan to head down, if not this trip maybe the next...sometime in October. Hell just give me a heads up if your going and i'll meet there. It's a good place to ride. you'll enjoy it.

Well, I guess there are no takers for this weekends riding trip on here...I have 3 RV site reserved with all kinds of guys and girls coming with their quads. Even have a couple of side by side too. Got a Rhino coming that’s all tricked out… going to show off how we can do a wheelie with it.

Back