Warrior 1000 build thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistitracing

Reaction score
This is the definition of mostly what its getting
R1 motor
Fox float X E-Vols in the front and back
Durablue 2+2 eliminator and flipped rims with 20 inch paddle tires
Houser a-arms up front with lonestar tie rods
Custom built 7lb +5 swinger
FMF apex full system
DG deep v front bumper
Houser grab bar
YFZ450 Foot pegs
Maier fenders
PIAA light kit
Pro taper bars
YZ250 shifter
Hydraulic clutch
Frame dipped in chrome
K&N filter and pre-charger
New fuel pump
High capacity gas tank
Other minor things

Attachments

• _ByYsqTwCWk___KGrHqN__hkEw5Fq8G4CBMRfrVPzKw___1.jpg
    _ByYsqTwCWk___KGrHqN__hkEw5Fq8G4CBMRfrVPzKw___1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 104_6660.jpg
    104_6660.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 31
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 34
How in the world are you going to use a YZ250 lever on an R1 motor? Sounds fun. 20" paddles won't even be close to enough though...

what are the housers off of ? and is that a custom banshee swinger ?

ps i wanna see the frame for this thing

I think these parts are just pics he grabbed from other places.

That swingger wont work, or its not just a +5. Look at where the Dogbone ears are in relation to where the carrier is. It much be just shown get get an idea?

I think these parts are just pics he grabbed from other places.

That swingger wont work, or its not just a +5. Look at where the Doggone ears are in relation to where the carrier is. It much be just shown get get an idea?

that or hes running a air shock with no link in it

i dont think that those housers are much more then +2 id go wider

Yes. That is a no link arm. You can run a coil shock with those though. It looks like a SLC arm.

its trick ill give it that they say no link arms give more propper shock travel and shock-arm geometry is better but not as smooth

That swinger wont work like dead said. The banshee swingers are to narrow at the pivot tube. Unless your gonna make some spacers or what not. What are the arms off of??

^+1. Being he hasn't replied in so long. And the parts don't even match up....

im thinkin this guy's full of ****

I'm about wading in it reading this. Hahaha. Well, like dead said, those are pics I grabbed off other sites just to give you an idea of what I'm getting at. I fabricated the swingarm myself based on the thread "Ultimate swingarm" but its way longer. If you look hard enough, you will find people who have done this before. I'm laid up right now though so when I'm actually able to walk without crutches I'm going to start on the frame. I have a stock one right now and to get the r1 motor in, I've read that it really doesn't take that much. I'll keep you posted up when I get started, because I already have everything that I need for this.

Theres a thread I posted under Battle scars and triumphs called "This my friend, is a wreck." and there is a few x-rays on my profile.

Theres a thread I posted under Battle scars and triumphs called "This my friend, is a wreck." and there is a few x-rays on my profile.

What about the a arms? Are those yours or another pic off the net? Cause that company doesnt make them for a warrior. Lets see this "swinger" you made....

Back